Once the interest form is submitted, a CAMP staff representative will follow up with students to provide further steps based on information collected via form submitions.
COLLEGE ASSISTANCE MIGRANT PROGRAM (CAMP)
CAMP at CSU is a cohort-based scholarship program for qualifying migrants and seasonal farmworkers or their dependents to support college attendance at CSU. Additionally, the CAMP staff supports students’ academic, personal, and professional goals during their first-year experience and beyond.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student at CSU
- Have not earned more than 24 college credits (does not include any college credit earned before graduating high school)
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or eligible noncitizen (FAFSA eligible)
- The applicant (or one of their household family members):
- CSU Partnership Scholarship
- Monthly stipend
- YOUR space on campus (free food, study space, free printing)
- Supportive professional full-time staff and peer community
- Campus/community involvement opportunities
- Small Group Tutoring and Peer Mentoring
For questions and inquiries, please contact Marcey Flores Jaco at email@example.com or call/text at (970) 657-9434 (¡Hablo Español!
CAMP Visit Request Form
Thank you for your interest in visiting the CAMP Office. It is our hope to be able to accommodate your visit and given our high demand for visits and depending on the date, know we may or may not be able to accommodate your request. Please note the following guidelines as you move forward in making your decision to request a visit:
For a full tour of campus, please use the Admission Department’s campus visit request first and then contact us with the time and date you will be visit so that we can accommodate your visit to the CAMP Office during the same day.
For just a tour of the CAMP Office ranging from 15 minutes to an hour span of time, please read the following before entering your submission:
- CAMP Office visits are held Monday through Thursdays from 9 AM to 4 PM and Fridays 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Availability is subject to change based on holidays and internal commitments.
- Requests submitted with less than two weeks prior to the visit, may not be approved.
A representative from the CAMP Office will be getting back to you within at least 48 hours. If nobody gets back to you within 48 hours, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org